- To be a peak performer you need to be fully alert, dynamic, energetic, in a good mood, and well rested
- You should be able to remember things, names nd faces
- You will need to make critical, as well as creative decisions
- You ought to communicate persuasively not only to your subordinates, but also to your superiors
- You need to stay fresh and be productive all day long
None of this is possible without quality sleep
- Healthy sleep is proven to be the only most important element in people longevity
- Sleep is more important than diet, exercise or heredity
- All we are doing lately is wasting time on study sleep deprivation instead of imrpoving our own sleep habits
- We must learn how to value sleep and sleep habits, however, majhority of people know very little about sleep and how it affects health, happiness, and our daily life routine!
that is why you need to be knowledgable in Sleep Pshychology:
The fundamental nature of sleep:
- The distinction between REM (rapid eye movement)
- NREM (non-rapid eye movement sleep)
- Developmental changes in sleep patterns
- Sleep across species
Theories of the function(s) served by both REM and NREM sleep:
- Sleep disorders, parasomnias & their identification.
- Dreams and dreaming
We hope this site will stimulate your interest in and your thoughts about sleep, sleep disorders, dreamsing, and sleep secrets. We also hope that it will increase your appreciation for the importance of sleep and the potential consequences of all too common mistakes of extending and contracting the boundaries of sleep. All you need to do is to search this site for any keyword.