It is not funny at all when you see someone walking like a ballerina. Her toes directed in absolute impossible way, that is outwards. That is how a person with toe cramps look lime. Unfortunately, even if they walk that way, they won’t be able get rid of pain. In fact, toe cramps may be developed by professional dancers, despite their outstanding muscle fitness. That is when a chronic toe cramps becomes in an effect. Many people, who are suffering from toe cramps can experience incredible pain even from any slight movement of the toes. Some people can experience toe cramps while swimming when just a tiny wriggling of the toes produces unbearable pain with sensation of curling muscles that is not a moment! Toe cramps, as a rule, can appear from nowhere. You can sit in a chair, or on a couch, or just lye in bed watching TV, and the next, you almost ready to cut off those toes, so you wouldn’t handle that pain any more!
Toe cramps? Where do they come from?
Here is a few example of probable cause of tow cramps:
· The usual problem is very tight shoes.
· High heels is the other possibility.
· As numerous study shows, muscle cramps are caused by deficiency of calcium. You should check if there is enough dairy food in your , such as fishdaily diet with tiny bones, anchovies, salmon, tuna, sardines, and milk.
· Toe cramps tend to “hide” for a long time when tied inside shoes.
What should I do?
Avoid wearing high heels, even to work. You might need them for a different occasion. High hill shoes have never been good for your feet anyway; they contribute to a bad back. When possible during the day, try to remove your shoes and exercise your feet, everywhere you can. By moving your ankles around in a circular motion, as well as by bending and flexing your feet, or by shaking each leg in turn, you can increase blood circulation and prevent yourself from toe cramps.
If your toe cramps are persistent and you are experiencing them on a regular basis, your can dmedical doctor iagnose your condition and offer medical solutions you may need.
· Toe cramps do not create any significant health concern.
· By regular exercising and eating healthy food that includes calcium and potassium can really help.
You can do specially designed exercises to make your toe muscles stronger and, consequently, to ease toe cramps.
· Stand on your tiptoes and raise your body up and down 8 to 10 times. Hold up and down position for 3 to 5 seconds.
Q: How can I prevent toe cramps in my feet during night sleep?
A: Muscle cramps can be provoked naturally or unnaturally.
Example of natural causes:
· Dehydration or hypovolemia (low blood volume)
· Imbalanced or depleted fluid in your toe joints
· Extensive fatigue or injury
Example of unnatural causes:
· Prescription medications with side effects, which produces any of the those conditions. Always ask your physician or pharmacist if you are taking one. Any of those drugs
· Condition of your overall nervous system.
Q: What about a cup of coffee? How many of them can I drink a day without worsening my toe cramps?
A: Caffeine is the guilty party in most cases. See for yourself: for every cup of coffee you need twice as much or more of water to compensate the diuretic effects. With four cups of coffee a day, you need 8 to 16 cups of water per day in order to stay hydrated.
Q: What about going to gym? What could happen to my toe cramps there?
A: Your body loses between 10 to 20 grams of salt a day while you exercising for an hour or two. With an average diet of 8g of salt, its replenishing may be required. It would be better to drink extra water first, because adding too much salt into your daily diet will make your cramps worse!
Are you injured or you experience excessive pain or fatigue after your workouts? Remember that experiencing tear-down of muscle can cause a cramping reaction.
Watch Video: Leg Cramps: Home Remedies and Treatments
Learn home remedies to treat nighttime leg cramps from Pharmacologist Joe Graedon of the popular public radio show, The People’s Pharmacy.
For more information please click here.