The inventor of this puzzle claims that as soon as you start solving it, you won’t be able to fall asleep
The challenge is to fit the five pieces into the square:
- The pieces can touch, but they may not overlap.
- Use the mouse and click and drag to move the pieces.
- To rotate a piece, press the SHIFT button, and then click the mouse button.
- When all the pieces are fitted into their correct place, a ‘congratulations’ message will pop up.
- We are sometimes asked if it is possible, or necessary, to flip some of the pieces over. The answer is no, the pieces do not need to be flipped over.